So, you have decided to adopt a healthier way of life. Even though the decision could seem really daunting, adopting healthy habits does not need to be difficult. Here are some ways on how to be healthy and fit naturally and stress free-
- Do not starve yourself. Dieting extensively might help you reduce body weight and get you to look slim for a week, or sometimes 3 to 4 days. Then, you get back whatever you have shed in double at least.
- Begin your day by having coconut water or aloe vera pulp. You can also add them to warm water. It reduces down fat.
- In the place of having coffee all the time, just have two cups of green tea every morning. You could drink coffee, of course. But not too frequently, don’t!
- If you exercise regularly, then you must eat properly, at proper times and in proper volumes! Don’t skip meals, don’t overeat.
- Having honey with warm water is good for you. It flushes fat out of your body really fast.
- Add healthy kind of fats to your food, such as avocado, extra virgin olive oil, walnuts, flaxseed, almonds etc.
How to Be Healthy and Fit: Food for Fitness
- You should always drink filtered water. Water flows in the body and removes metabolic wastes like toxins. They would give you more energy for all your activities. Go for minimum three liters every day.
- Shun sugar. Not only does sugar keep you overweight, it also sets you up for illnesses. Just try the sugariness of stevia. It is a natural herb in your local food store. Stevia keeps blood sugar steady while helping in fat loss.
- Eat every few hours. Eating regularly boosts up metabolism to allow quick fat burn, keeps minds quick and provides constant energy all through the day. You have to learn to eat until you become satisfied and not too full so you become hungry for your next mini meal.
- Get your 8 essential amino acids regularly. Eat protein at each meal. You could try a quality protein shake too.
- You should eat raw food every day. All kinds of raw foods give the body energy. Select organic foods for their unbelievable savor and avoid pesticides and toxins.
There isn’t anybody else like you, therefore your nutritional necessities would also be unique. That is where one nutritional counselor could help you practice healthier habits and delicious alternatives which would fit your unique lifestyle.
How to Be Healthy and Fit: Walk, Swim, Hike, Bike
Make sure your health adviser before starting any kind of cardiovascular training. Overweight people tend to have an elevated occurrence of joint trauma while exercising; the jarring motions must be changed during training.
First week should have a one-hour walk each day for all seven days.
After the first week, go for at least 3 to 5 days of cardio exercises for twenty to sixty minutes, as suggested by the American College of Sports Medicine.
Training and exercising too early after a complete meal could compromise your nutrient and oxygen delivery into your working muscles. Remember, that is where you require it.
Start with some warm-up exercise and end with some cooling down for 5 to 10 minutes at a little bit of intensity.
Stretch out before, throughout and after exercising. It would help perk up your post workout upturn, getting you less painful body with high amounts of energy.
Recruit your own personal trainer. We highly recommend this one. Your personal trainer will be able to save a lot of your time by constructing a unique fitness program to make your results safe and fast.
Keep watch of your speed. While performing exercise routines, use slower, more controlled movements. Count 1 to 2 seconds for every lifting motion and 3 to 4 seconds for every lowering movement.
Begin with light weights. If you use too much weight too soon, it will usually results in bad form and lessens your capability of getting good results and increases the risk of injuries.
Alter your training routine every 6 to 8 weeks. In this way, you are constantly challenging your body so it keeps progressing. It could be done by revamping your entire workout. Or, you could just change a few exercises.
Stay away from overtraining. Do not train the same muscle groups two days in a row. However, abdominal muscles are the only exception. Look for signs of overtraining like feeling weak, burnt out and/or sore.