Ginger has been gifted with a lot of health benefits. The Ayurveda elements in it give it the blessing to be used in many cases in life. It is a natural remedy that has been used for healing over the years. Ginger is called the natural doctor for its time-tested essentials, properties that help in digestion and for many other reasons. Here are the top 10 health benefits of ginger that can open your eyes to why you should take ginger to take care of your health.
10 Health Benefits of Ginger You Didn’t Know About
1. Take Care of Your Appetite!
Are you suffering from a lack of appetite and you don’t feel hungry to feed on? If you are in this stage, you can use ginger.
- Take a ginger and chip it into pieces.
- Mix into some water and take it half an hour before your lunch.
- Do it for seven days straight.
If you continue this, over time your appetite will return. You will be like a hunger tank to take food in the bulk.
2. Ginger Circulates the Nutrients!
Ginger has a great quality of the absorption of the nutrients in our body. When there is a minor imbalance in our body, taking ginger on a regular basis can be beneficial to take care of your health. It tries to keep a balance between and among the nutrients that will take care of your health.
For best results-
- Take a ginger and dice it.
- Boil some water and put the ginger pieces into it.
- Drain the water and drink it every morning before breakfast.
- Continue this for two weeks at least before you see results.
3. Ginger Improves Heart Disease Risk Factors
According to new research, ginger has great anti-diabetic properties. Ginger can lower blood sugar levels considerably. Studies also show that people with type 2 diabetes are largely benefited if they consume 2 gm of ginger every day. It lowers rapid rising of blood sugar. Ginger can also radically improve blood sugar levels for a long-term solution. If you continue taking ginger for 3 months, the levels can improve up to a 10% reduction. Ginger can also reduce oxidized lipoproteins, which is risk factor for heart trouble.
You just have to chew on blocks of raw ginger twice a day for at least 12 weeks. You can also make some tea and drink that.
4. Get Rid of Nauseous or Airsick
Are you feeling nauseated? Or, do you feel airsick often? No worries! You chewing up a ginger can easily get rid of this problem for you. To get the best results-
- Just add a few drops of honey with some ginger.
- Mix it into some warm water and stir.
- Take this drink twice a day, in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner.
The honey and ginger will fight against your health risk.
5. Solve Flatulence Problem
Are you in often flatulence that is causing a face loose in front of people? It can be quite bothering for you. Here is your solution to this.
- Take a slice of ginger.
- Grind it well.
- Mix it into some warm water and stir well.
- Drink this in the morning half an hour before breakfast.
This remedy, if you take it regularly for a month, will get you rid of the problem.
6. Remove Joint Pain
Your under joint pain can easily be solved with the help of ginger. It is of the best health benefits of ginger.
- Take some ginger essential oil.
- Pour this oil into your bathtub.
- Fill the tub with lukewarm water.
- Take a long bath with that water.
- Do it regularly for at least two weeks.
It will give you much relief quite soon. If you do not have a tub, use a bucket of hot water and pour the oil in it. Pour the water on your head and let it seep through your joints, relieving their pain.
7. Post-Surgery Backup
If you have gone through any surgery recently, taking ginger is a must for you.
- Take a medium sized ginger.
- Slice out one piece and chew on it.
- After 5-10 minutes, throw away the chewed slice.
You can also make some ginger tea if you do not like raw ginger. It will help you overcome any minor problems you might experience after the operation.
8. Ginger Reduces Pain and Soreness in Muscles
Ginger can be quite effective to soothe muscle pain. It will not give you any immediate relief, but over time, ginger will be effective at lessening daily problem of muscle pain. The pain effects are lessened by the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger.
- Take some ginger and crush it.
- Mix some warm water with it.
- You can make some tea to take with it or drink it like that.
- Continue taking this for about two weeks.
This will considerably reduce your muscle pain especially after you do your freehand exercises.
9. Throat or Nose Congestion
It is very disturbing having a nose congestion or throat pain. Ginger can bring you great relief here. Take some ginger tea to solve this disgusting problem. It is one of the health benefits of ginger.
- Boil some water and put some tea leaves in.
- Put some slices of ginger into it.
- Bring it to a simmer.
- Pour the tea in a cup and drink carefully while it is still warm.
10. Ginger Dessert
Take a slice of ginger after you are done with your meal. It helps in digestion and takes care of your health.
So, what’s more? Oh, yes. Buy some gingers today and keep them on your kitchen shelf. Let them to be used in and get the health benefits of ginger properly.