Hair fall or hair loss is an epidemic. You will find a very few or no people who do not experience hair fall daily. Actually, hair loss is obvious to us because we live with tens of serious reasons of hair loss such as mental stress, malnutrition, poor diet, use of illusive hair products, and so forth. The ever day stressed time we spend with, the chemical things we use for beautification and the foods we eat everyday drive us to lose the natural beauty from us.
Similarly, the ratio of falling hair has been more frequent than ever. It is not only you or me, it is common to everyone now. So, there is a conscious effort of everyone how to stop hair loss and regrow hair. This write-up will go in depth to give you an insight of it and get the possible solution of preventing hair loss.
Firstly, ask me, why you should for natural things to prevent the hair loss whereas there are lots of medicines and solutions found in the nearby market. Ok, you are right. But, the thing is, the chemicals you find the market, are responsible for losing more hair in the long run. So, going for natural ways to prevent hair loss is safer and it costs less also.
17 Best Home Remedies for Hair Fall and Regrow Hair
1. Watch Out Your Hair Style and Product
As we use sun skin to protect our skin from UVA, we should also be careful about our hair to protect from heavy sunlight.
- Choose your hair product like shampoo, gel and conditioner wisely. In most cases, you can lose your pretty hair by using wrong product or misusing them.
- Avoid hair style like buns or braids that can cause hair loss in the future.
2. Coconut Oil
What else in the earth better than coconut oil for hair? Yes, coconut oil supplies essential food for hair growth. Coconut contains protein, minerals, potassium, iron, and other essential fats for hair. Regular use of coconut oil reduces hair breakage and promotes a healthy scalp. Not only that, coconut oil also decreases hair loss to a greater extent.
- Massage coconut oil at least three times in a week to reduce hair fall. Besides, regular use of coconut oil gives you healthy and smoother hair.
3. Head Message
Massaging scalp with any essential oil or simply by hand is one of the effective common remedies. But the interesting thing is it’s been practiced from ancient time. It cannot be the only reason to massage your head when you are stuck in thing of how to naturally prevent hair loss.
- It is suggested to do that after washing hair and do it regularly for 2 minutes.
- Don’t be rude to your scalp, take it easy and massage it gently. It helps to increase blood circulation through the hair follicles.
This is more than that and needs to keep the blood circulation normal. Regular massage, especially in the morning you get up, will help the blood to circulate well that in turn, helps you out to prevent hair loss.
4. Massage Hot Oil
Oil is a food of hair it is said by common people. To boost the belief up, you can play a little trick. Take equal amount of oil comparing to your hair. The oil can be of canola or coconut or olive. Now, heat the oil up but be careful so it does not exit the normal temperature.
After the oil is heated, start massaging it into your scalp. Massage gently. Now, cover your head with a shower cup and then shampoo. You will find a silky hair and gradually your hair fall will be reduced significantly.
5. Mixture of Banana, Coconut Oil and Honey:
If you have sort of frizzy hair and having trouble with so much hair loss you can apply the following home remedy:
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Take some honey
- Take some bananas and
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
Preparation and Usage:
- Take the bananas and mashed it properly that it certainly looks like a mixture with nothing left.
- Apply 3 to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil into the mixture.
- Add some honey, into the mixture.
- Apply it through your hair, mostly on the hair ends.
- Keep it for 30 to 40 minutes
- Rinse it properly with shampoo and use a sulfate free mild conditioner.
- You will surely have a healthy hair.
6. Mixture of Onion, Coconut Oil and Honey
To prevent hair loss and regeneration of hair and growth of long hair, the tips can be very much effective.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Some Onions
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
Preparation and Usage:
- Cut onion in half
- Apply gently the juicy part of the cut onion on your scalp evenly.
- Or Chop the onion and extract the juice either using a machine or translucent piece of cloth and Add some honey.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil with it.
- Follow this mixture by generously applying all over the hair scalp
- Massage it with the fingers (not with the nails!) into the scalp.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Wash it off perfectly with lukewarm water.
Repeat this process once in a week or ten days to prevent hair fall.
[ Also Read: Home Remedies for Hair Growth ]
7. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is a common ingredient in many top branded hair loss shampoos. It is also considered as an important content for other hair products. You can use rosemary oil directly to your scalp. Or
- Make a combination of rosemary and almond oil adding 2:1 proportion of these oils.
- Then apply the combination in the scalp.
- Use this combination three times in a week to get the best results.
Henna is basically used as a natural hair color and conditioner. But it is a great herb for strengthening the roots of hair. Organic henna works better than henna powder or other types of processed henna.
- If possible collect some organic henna and grind them to make a paste.
- Add some mustard oil to the paste and mix them well.
- Now, apply this combination on your hair especially on the scalp.
- It would be better if you use this remedy at night before going to sleep. It allows the application to sit for a long time on your scalp.
9. Onion and Garlic
Onion and garlic are the most common spices. Both of these kitchen stuffs are great sources of sulfur. However, sulfur is an important compound for hair. It helps to increase the production of collagen. An increased number of collagen helps to reduce hair fall and regrows more new hair.
To prepare this home remedy-
- You need some fresh pieces of onion and garlic to be squeezed into a juice.
- Then apply the juice to your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Once the application sits on your scalp, wash your hair off using a mild shampoo.
10. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera, one of the natural ways to reduce hair loss has been using over the years in the world. The enzymes that the aloe vera contains support to grow the pH level that also helps to grow the hair. Take some aloe vera juice and apply it onto the scalp. Wait for a few hours and then wash with lukewarm water. Follow the same cycle thrice in a week.
11. Egg White
Egg is a good source of many vitamins and minerals that are essential for hair. You can use egg to reduce hair fall.
To prepare egg remedy-
- Take the white parts of an egg and add some olive oil in it.
- Now, beat it with a spoon and mix it well.
- Then apply the mixture to your scalp and hair.
- Leave the application before you rinse your hair off.
[ Also Read: How to Get Rid of Dandruff ]
Increasing stress and tension are responsible for losing hair mostly. So, as a remedy of it, you can start doing meditation. Regular focusing on meditation, you can maintain hormonal balance and ultimately will reduce the hair fall.
13. Licorice Root
The properties that licorice root has been one of the common natural ways to prevent hair loss. Take a tablespoon of plain licorice root. Add it to 1 cup of milk. Now, mix the both together. Then, apply the paste onto your scalp. Keep it overnight and then in the morning wash your hair off with normal water.
14. Natural Juice
You can squeeze some slices of garlic or onion or ginger. After having some juice of any of the mentioned you want, gently massage onto your scalp. Leave it for the whole night and in the morning use normal water to wash your hair off.
Amla is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It is extensively used in many hair care products like shampoo, hair color, conditioner, etc. Amla helps to make your hair stronger and smoother.
You can apply Amla in various ways as extracts or paste. Consuming Amla is also highly effective for your hair.
16. Green Tea
Take some warm green tea and then mix it with a cup of water. Stir it well and then pour the mixture onto your scalp. The antioxidants that green tea contains naturally prevent hair loss and also boost your hair to grow.
Neem is one of the most adored herbs in nature and extensively used in the cosmetics industry. You will find many hair-care products like Neem shampoo, Neem oil, Neem conditioner, etc. in the market. But using organic Neem in your hair is the best. It helps to kill all the responsible bacteria for dandruff. You know, dandruff causes hair loss for the most part.
How to Prevent Hair Loss: Must Follow Effective Tips
- Exercise regularly in the morning or in the evening.
- Form a healthy sleeping habit
- Drink enough
- Maintain a healthy diet-Drink adequate water and add vitamin E contains fruits and vegetation in your daily diet list.
- Comb your hair slowly and regularly
- Avoid dust and direct sun falling on your hair
- Clean your hair regularly.
Some people don’t even think they can reduce or treat this murrain using some easy home remedies. Yes, you can retain healthy and shiny hair ever using the above mentioned natural home remedies. After reading the article, it is no more a question to you about the natural ways to prevent hair loss. Apply the strategies described above and get the most benefit of it. Make your hair silky and fight against hair lose.