We see the world, we experience it and take the learning in heart and act like it. Similarly, when we see the world is full of innocent beauty, why not you go for it? Among the most searched phases in Google, how to lighten dark skin comes very often. To help you out with the idea of it, here are 15 effective things to lighten dark skin.
15 Ways to Lighten Dark Skin That Definitely Help You
The vitamin C, that oranges have can lighten dark skin easily. The method of using described below can add the most value to your effort.
- Add 2 pinches of powdered turmeric with 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Mix it together. Make a pack and apply it on your face and neck. Use it before you go to bed. Waiting about for 30 minutes, wash it off with water. Follow the process every day.
- Take some dried peels of orange and make powder of it. Mix one tablespoon of yogurt with the equal amount of orange powder. Mix it and make a paste. Now, apply the paste on your face and neck. Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse the face with normal water. Remember, you can apply this at best for twice in a week, but not more than that.
The natural doctor is honey that can cure of many unwanted things on your face and skin. You can follow the process below to get the best use of honey.
- Take some drops of pure water. Mix a little bit water and then apply it on your face. You can do this every day in a week. This simple method can help you to reduce dry skin and get a glowing skin day by day.
- You can also mix the honey with some drops of lemon juice and ½ teaspoon of almond oil. Stir the mixture to get the better paste and then use it on your face. Use once in two days.
This sweet tropical fruit is filled with beta-hydroxy acid, a substance that naturally exfoliates the skin and keeps your complexion youthful by reducing fine lines and drawing out impurities. You can mash a bit of papaya and apply it to your face as a mask–
- Add sandalwood powder to the fruit if you have it on-hand, along with a spoonful of honey.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- After you rinse with cool water, you’ll notice that your complexion is brighter.
- Use this paste regularly to even your skin tone.
[ Also Read: How to Be More Charming ]
Eggs are rich in vitamins, minerals and protein, all of which nourish the skin. It can also exfoliate and brighten dark spots.
- A combination of egg white, lemon juice and yogurt makes an effective facial mask you can easily make at home.
- Mix the ingredients together and spread on your face liberally.
- Let the mask set for 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
Yogurt, a natural homemade remedy has been used over the years and the users of it have got an amazing result. The lactic acid enriched with the bleaching properties. Follow the method below to get the utmost result:
- Take some yogurt and mildly rub that onto the skin. After waiting for 10 minutes, use lukewarm water to wash it off.
- Repeat the method every day for 4 to 5 weeks. You will get the significant result.
Another Way: Honey & Yogurt
These are the two natural doctors of almost every disease.
- Take equal amount of honey and yogurt, let’s say, 1 tablespoon and mix it thoroughly.
- Paste the mixture on your neck and face.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then wash it off. You will get the glowing skin day by day.
6. Gram Flour
If you really want to lighten dark skin, you must apply this. Here are the right ways to use gram flour to get the best use of it.
- Mix some gram flour with equal amount of water and make a paste mixing it well. Now, use the paste on your face, hands, neck and legs. See, when the paste is dried. When it is dry, use normal water to wash it off.
Working out supplies your body with more oxygen, which is necessary for keeping your pores tightened and preventing breakouts. Oxygen also combats free radicals to keep your skin from appearing aged.
Sweating during exercises like yoga, running, jogging, dance, cycling or boxing improves circulation in the face and body, and helps you to burn calories and improve digestion.
[ Also Read: 9 Proven Ways to Get Rid of Spots ]
The natural ingredients that the lemon contains work better than many cures to lighten your skin.
- Take a piece of lemon. Rub your face with the cut lemon. Wash your face after 1 hour. This simple way will gift a glowing skin. You can do that every day in a week.
- You can mix some drops of turmeric powder with equal amount of lemon juice. Paste the mixture on your face and wash after 30 minutes having it.
- You can use lemon with honey and powder milk. Use the pasted mixture on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
Another Way: Lemon and Sugar
The combination of lemon and sugar is also essential for making the skin glow. Sugar is a natural exfoliant, and lemon helps to get rid of dark spots while removing dead skin cells and repairing an uneven tan.
- Mix these two ingredients and apply to your face gently.
- Leave the mixture on for 5-10 minutes and rinse with cool water.
9. Almonds and Rosewater
Rosewater is a skin toner, so it evens your complexion and makes lighten your dark skin. You can add four or five ground almonds to the rosewater, along with a spoonful of milk, for a facial treatment that will remove dirt and excess oil from the face and protect the skin from breakouts.
Allow the mask to settle into your face, which should take about 15 minutes, then gently remove it with warm water.
10. Oatmeal and Cinnamon
A facial scrub made of cinnamon and oatmeal removes the dirt in your pores and sloughs away dead skin cells.
- Mix oatmeal with a spoonful of honey and milk until the mixture forms a paste.
- Spread this over your face using circular motions.
- Allow the scrub to sit on your face for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Exfoliating once or twice a week will keep your skin healthy and bright.
Slices of raw cucumber over the eyes can get rid of puffiness and dark circles, as the gourd fruit improves circulation in the face. Cucumber also helps to get rid of wrinkles and dark blemishes and can help to remove unsightly tan lines.
[ Also Read: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles ]
12. Sound Sleep
The amount of sleep you get effects how healthy your skin is. During sleep, your body renews cells and replenishes the cells in your face and body that are damaged. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep every day will result in a beautiful complexion, along with improved concentration.
13. Green Tea
Green tea increases collagen production, which makes your skin taut and prevents sagging and wrinkles. Drink a couple cups of the tea daily, or use it to create a facial mask. Simply boil the tea and add brown sugar to it.
Allow the mixture to cool and apply to the face, rubbing the mixture in gently. After 10 minutes, rinse your face with cool water to seal your pores.
14. Aloe Vera Gel
Take aloe vera leaf and cut it off. Squeeze the leaf to get the gel out of it and then apply it on your skin. This will help you out to get a glowing skin.
It’s essential to drink enough water every day to maintain glowing skin. Drinking between 10 and 12 glasses of water every day removes toxins from the body and helps to make the skin supple.
So, now you know how easy it is to get a glowing skin. The ways described above will help you to lighten dark skin day by day. This will not cost much but a little care of you. Use the strategies and make you someone special among your group.