Eczema is a common skin problem. It can be found basically anywhere in your body. It’s a problem that makes your skin look hideous. It makes red patches and itching on your skin. One of its most horrible consequences is that, it makes you look and feel extremely uncomfortable simultaneously. It’s an allergic ailment that can create much discomfort for anyone it grows on. Though it grows and shows commonly in infants, you, as an adult, are not safe from it. It can appear at any place of your body. Learn how to get rid of eczema fast here.
How to Be Sure That You’ve Got Eczema?
One famous catchy feature of this cute red disease is itchiness. You’ll have itches on particular parts of your body as an invitation that eczema is coming to visit you soon. Like said, it could show up almost on any part of your body; though, most of the time, the face, hands, feet and knees are affected. You’ll find red patches on these areas along with absolutely anywhere else on your body. One good thing about this uninvited disease is that, it varies from age group to age group. So, your eczema and your infant’s eczema may not appear the same way. One more interesting and possibly the only good thing about eczema is that, it’s not contagious. So, smile and read on.
Have we confirmed that you have eczema? All right then. Let’s find out highly effective doorways to kick this unwanted guest out of your body, shall we?
How to Get Rid of Eczema Fast: The Right Ways to Follow
One easy and simple precaution to avoid eczema is to take regular baths. This way your body will remain fresh, safe and sound. Dry skin is the main attraction for eczema. So, don’t make your body a tourist spot for eczema. Get warm water, not hot water to bath when you already have this problem festering on your skin. We recommend using soap that has moisturizing agents in it, like Dove, Neutrogena or any other soap that you prefer. Do not scrub on the infected area. Just rub and rinse gently.
2. Coconut Oil May Help
We recommend that you use natural coconut oil to get rid of Eczema. It reduces the infection spreading on your body. The vitamin E and K of coconut oil helps to reduce itching and flaking. It also provides enough nourishment for your damaged skin.
3. Almond Oil is Good Too
Almond oil has prunol and oleic acids, which is a fast enough remedy for eczema. It helps skin to repair and gives natural moisturizer too. We suggest you apply it over the infected area in gracious amounts before you go to bed.
4. Apply Some Petroleum Jelly
Again, to moisturize your skin, you might want to try Petroleum Jelly. It’s an effective treatment for children. To get rid of eczema even faster, apply it two times a day if possible. It not only moisturizes your body, it also prevents eczema from spreading over the other parts of your body.
5. Aloe Vera Can Do the Job
Our very own life-savingly common and effective plant aloe vera can rescue you from the itchy clutches of eczema. It’s famous for moisturizing skin and keeping various problems and diseases away, eczema being one of them. We suggest using aloe vera gel all over the affected area two times a day if possible. It can heal your skin within one week or less.
6. Lavender Oil is an Effective Healer
Lavender oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which can repair your skin and get rid of eczema naturally. It can also prevent scars forming over your skin. You could use this excellent oil with or without other oils, like olive or almond oil. For better and faster results, use it 3-4 times a day.
7. Quick and Cool Remedy, Icy Cool Water
Take a bucket of ice cold water. Okay, now dip your towel or any soft cloth into it. Squeeze the towel or cloth to remove extra water and put the soft cloth or towel over the affected area. It will give you comfort at once. Then you can press the cloth over the rash area gently if you feel better doing so.
Super Medicinal Cures to Treat Eczema
There are some medical cures which play an important role to get rid of eczema such as-
- Mometasone Cream: Mometasone cream mainly reduces the inflammatory reactions of eczema and also modifies the immune system of your body.
- Desonide Foam: It mainly prevents the itchiness and redness of the skin.
- Elocon: Elocon is a medical treatment which reduces the allergic infections of eczema and also prevents the inflammation and itching of the body.
- Use Elidel Cream: Elidel is an anti-septic cream which prevents the bacterial and viral infection of eczema. Try to use this cream at night, before going to the bed.
- Cloderm: Cloderm mainly considered as an adrenocortical steroid and reduces the inflammation of the skin and prevents the bacterial infection of eczema.
Homeopathic Treatments to Get Rid of Eczema
Homeopathic treatments are also very useful to get rid of eczema. There are some best homeopathic treatments –
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is the best homeopathic treatment to get rid of eczema. It prevents the bacterial infection and also helps to dry the skin.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is another great remedy to get rid of eczema. It prevents the itching problem which gets worst at night. It also reduces the redness of the eye and prevents the bacteria also.
Some Extra Remedies to Get Rid of Eczema Naturally
- Sea Buckthorn: Sea buckthorn is also known as hippophae. It is fully loaded with vitamins and antioxidant properties. It prevents all the eczema-related symptoms.
- Black Seed: Black seed is often called as black cumin. It is very useful for curing the problem of eczema. It also makes your skin shiny and beautiful.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil is very beneficial. It is collected from fishes which are highly rich in omega-3 fatty acid. It prevents the itching and fungus problem of your skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: It is very popular supplement. It is fully loaded with omega -6 fatty acids. These acids can solve the itching problem and redness.
Vitamins and Mineral Supplements For Eczema Treatments
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 is also known as niacin. It works as tropical treatment in your body. Vitamin B3 helps you to prevent the rashes and redness of the skin and help your skin to revive lots of moisture.
- Vitamin B12: Another effective supplement is Vitamin B12. iIt is closely related with many skin diseases including eczema. It helps you to prevent the infection and reduces the rashes and redness of the skin.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C mainly acts as an antihistamine in your body. It can play an important role to get rid of eczema. It prevents the symptoms of eczema like rashes, itching problem and redness of the skin.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D can be found in many foods like orange juice, egg, yolk beef liver and so on. It prevents the symptoms eczema including itching and redness. it provides your skin with lots of moisture.
- Lactobacillus: Lactobacillus is a bacterium. found in our body. It doesn’t cause any diseases and prevent the infections of eczema. Before taking a supplement, consult with your doctor.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6: omega-3 and omega-6 mainly prevent the fungus problem of your body, reducing itching. They reduce the redness of your skin. They balance all elements of your body too.
- Beta Carotene: Beta-carotene is present in fruits, oils and grains. It works great to get rid of eczema. So, add this beneficial supplement in your diet chart.
Basically, it all comes down to your skin and its dryness. Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated to avoid rashes caused by eczema. Be cautious and conscious while buying products for your skin. We suggest you consult a skin doctor as early as possible if the case gets worse.