Who doesn’t love strawberry? Strawberries are considered as the prettiest gifts of the earth. “The Queen of Fruits“- is another name of strawberry. Strawberries have more apical amount of nutrients than any other fruit like banana, apple, orange, grape, mango and so on. These have basketful of benefits which we can’t ignore. There are many health benefits of strawberries like- they preclude from cancer, blood pressure, whitening our teeth and other problems which are related to our health.
Here, we are going with some important health benefits of strawberries and it is ardently proposed you to mix up this fruit with your lives.
15 Amazing Health Benefits of Strawberries You Sould Know
- Weight loss power: Strawberry is a very tasty fruit, yet it is very useful for losing weight because it provides blood flow and oxygen in your body. Ultimately it can help lose weight.
- Very effective and prevents cancer: Strawberry contains a good amount “ellagic acid” that vanquishes the cancer cell growth and helps a person to lead a good and healthy life.
- Very protective for eye health: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants and these also cure cataracts –the clouding over the eye line that leads to blindness.
- Strengthen bone health: “The queen of fruits” contains potassium, magnesium and vitamin K that help to create healthy bones and prevents the other problems also.
- Anti-aging aspects: For building up strong hair and nails, strawberries play an important role because the strawberries are filled with biotin. Besides biotin, they are also filled with ellagic acid. Ellagic acid mainly protects the elastic fiber in your skin and makes your skin more glowing and healthy.
- Smooth blood circulation: Blood pressure is known as the silent killer as it has no specific symptoms. Strawberries are rich in potassium and it maintains normal blood pressure levels.
- Moisturizing Power: Strawberries have the power to protect the cell membrane of the scalp and prevent the formation of hydrophobic layer. So, if you apply a mixture of mashed strawberries and egg yolk on your scalp is a great way to moisturize your hair.
- Dandruff Killer: To get rid of dandruff, strawberry is very effective. For reducing dandruff, strawberry can be mixed up with phytochemicals. Phytochemicals mainly consist of antifungal properties, like thyme oil or tree tea oil.
- Strawberries and fiber: Strawberries are rich in fiber that maintains the digestive system of human body.
- Fair and Spotless complexion: Strawberry is very useful for skin lightening. It is also effective in removing freckles and other skin problems. For getting a glowing and healthy complexion, you can apply the strawberry juice all over your face with a cotton ball and rinse off with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes. It also works as a great toner to your skin.
- Treatment of acne: Those who are suffering from acne problem can use strawberry. To get rid of acne problem, you should mash 9-10 strawberries with 1 table spoon milk. Then apply it on your face for 20-25 minutes then you can get a good result. For better result you should take this treatment at least twice a week.
- Protective to pigmentation: Strawberry is rich in ellagic acid and this ellagic acid can cure hyper pigmentation which is caused by UV rays.
- Strawberrious, soft, lively lips: Who doesn’t want a pair of strawberrious lips? You can make a quick lip scrub at home by mashing 2 ripe strawberries with 2 teaspoons of sugar. Rub this on your lips for a minute and rinse off. It will exfoliate and soften, liven and plump up your lips.
- Burn stored Fat: For burning stored fat, strawberry is very useful. The red color of strawberry contains anthocyanins and it stimulates the burning of stored fat.
- Good Scrubbing: Strawberry plays a paramount role as a scrubber. By scrubbing your feet with strawberries, you will get soft and glittering feet.
These are not the all of the health benefits of strawberries, rather just a few. The most important thing is that we can’t ignore the health benefits of strawberries as it is very useful to us. In fact, strawberries are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; plus they are low in calorific value. All these vitamins, minerals are very effective for your health, skin, heart and other problems which are related to your health. So, if you get strawberry in season or out, do collect it amply and enjoy.